Cooler Bags Australia – Customised, Printed & Branded Cooler Bags Supplied Australia Wide
Our range of cooler bags include soft-sided thermally insulated portable containers designed to keep the contents of the items placed inside cold or hot. Our company takes this to the next level by providing you with personalised promotional coolers branded with your business names and company logos. To begin with, let’s recognise the importance of a Cooler Bag for everyday life within Australia. During the seasonal months of the year our climatic conditions are hot enough for many people to insulate their cool drinks from becoming warm. On the other side of the coin insulated bags can also retain heat to keep items warm. We provide Australia’s biggest range of Insulated coolers for you to choose from.
1. Quality: These types of bags used for daily use, are highly durable can take a real hammering. Quality is an important issue that should never be overlooked with any type of bag. The old saying applies you always get what you pay for. Suitable for frequent outside use in all Australian climates, we use high wear and tear strength materials coupled with fair impact resistance to exterior forces.
2. Transportation: Choose a functional type of promotional cooler bag that will suit you or your client’s activities on a daily basis. There is no point in providing someone with a bag that is far too large for them to use, or something that simply does not have enough space for the types of items used with the insulated bag.
In addition to these basic concerns, there are several criteria pertaining to the design of the bag itself, including:
▪ Overall shape & balance of the bag which will suit the end user.
▪ Quantity, volume, shape, & arrangement of compartments. Material used in construction include: PVC, Nylon, Polyester, Nylon and Polypropylene. End user applications include: the food and beverage industry, consumer goods and pharmaceuticals.
▪ Accessibility of those compartments for additional items to be cooled.
▪ Type & configuration of zippers.
▪ Availability of internal compartments used for cooling blocks to be placed inside.
▪ Handle and/or shoulder-strap design if applicable.
▪ What am I going to place into my cooler? Some of these choices include: food products such as poultry and meats, dairy products, cheese, drinks and more.
What type of Cooler Bags Do You Offer?
From backpacks to lunchbox and wine insulated cooler bags to heavy duty foil insulated bags which can be specifically designed, we supply Australia’s largest range of thermal bags products on the market. Do you need decoration or printing on your custom printed carry bags? We have a giant selection of branded coolers for you to choose from. Your items will look great with a branded logo or message of your choice which can be printed directly on to your bags. All of our promo items are fully insulated, in many styles and sizes.
Indent Or Large Quantity Orders
If you would like to order larger quantities (250+) or you simply have questions about customising your bag, please contact us and one of our friendly staff members will reply as soon as possible.
Customising Your Insulated Bags – We can fully customise (including decoration) nearly all of . This includes fully insulated lunch box, wine, standard size and more. The options for promotional coolers include the type of foil insulation required, zippers, fabric alterations, sizes and handles just to name a few. Generally speaking you tell us what you want and then we build it to your exact requirements.
Our print options include screen print, embroidery, full color transfers and plastisol transfers. Each of these methods have advantages, please contact one of our staff for more information. We also offer plain/undercoated bags at great prices.
Can You Supply Plain Cooler Bags?
Yes we do, simply call or contact us for discounted pricing.
Custom Made Cooler Bags
Buy in bulk – save time and money. If you are browsing through our website and cannot see what you are looking for we can help you design your own personalised carry bag for you. Many people think that this option may be too expensive; however it is very affordable for many of our clients. All you have to supply us is the size, colour and the type of material or fabric you want and we can help you build your perfect cooler from the ground up. (Min qty for custom made cooler bags is from 250 pieces)
Lead In Times
The Lead in time is normally around 4-10 business days from the signed agreement between both parties for in stock products. Depending on your location, shipping is estimated at 5-10 business days anywhere in Australia, however, if you really need your coolers in a hurry just ask about our special RUSH service!!
Freight will be charged at cost and will depend on quantities and destination. Freight and total cost of order will be finalised before your order is underway.
We need great art to print your logos and designs onto your cooler bags. Your Artwork or logo should be supplied by should be supplied to us in an EPS or Vector Based format. We can alter other formats within our own graphic department for a small cost. If you have any questions regarding your logo, just talk to one of our team members today.
Do you Supply Samples?
Yes we can supply you with samples and several if need be. Please remember you are the customer and we want to make sure we provide you with exactly what you are looking for before you place any orders. Custom made, one off samples can also be arranged for a small fee. Our graphics team will gather all of the information necessary before providing you with great visual mock-ups prior to us making samples for you or your clients.